The most dreaded task of cleaning the home is cleaning the kitchen. Make sure while cleaning the kitchen, you also maintain hygienic factor.
Dirty grease splatters, crumbs on the floor, and a pile of dishes and other mess, surely that can take a toll on you. To clean the heart of your home, where you spend time in cooking, eating, and even dancing need a hygienic cleaning session.
If you look closely, the kitchen is the dirtiest place and very difficult to manage regularly. To keep the place shining, the cleaning must be from the hygienic perspective. We CTC maids maintain a high standard of cleanliness in a hygienic way.
We clean and also make it less messy, to begin with. So let us start the countdown with us, and not make the greasy dishes wait for scrubbing.
- Start by putting all utensils in the sink. Make sure the clog is blocked and make the utensils soak for good time.
- Let’s move to clean kitchen tops. Regardless your kitchen top is made from granite or any other material, it is not able to withstand the spills. So depending on the material of your kitchen top, decide your cleaning agent and start your cleaning.
- Next thing to move is the grates on your stove. It’s little tough to get it clean if you use the regular method of scrubbing. There is a little trick-pour basic ammonia in a ziplock bag and put burner in the bag. After some time, you will get the same burner as shiny as new.
- For cleaning the cooktops use baking soda to scrub away stubborn stains.
- Next big thing to clean is the refrigerator. De-clutter space, remove the expired products and wipe down the refrigerator from to bottom using soapy water or all-purpose cleaner.
- Similarly, clean microwave and then comes the part of doing dishes that are soaking in the sink.
In the end, clean the floor nicely and treat yourself with a beverage treat of your choice!